…. it’s the weekend, so let’s enjoy it !
- Guinness Frappe Fridays – Muffin Top Cafe`; New Kingston, Kingston. Get 20% off any Guinness Frappe (Follow @Muffintopcafe on Twitter)
- ? – a short film by: Latoya Vereen will be screened at the Liguanea Club (Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston) Showtime 7:30 pm p.s. “?” is actually the name of the film
- Jammin’ – the Jamaica Association of Vintage Artistes and Affiliates will be hosting this event at the Oakton Park Entertainment Complex; 7-9 Hagley Park Road, Kingston.
- Enjoy soothing Jazz music – Christopher’s Jazz Cafe`; ground floor of the Quad Nightclub
- May Daze – 15 West Kings House Rd, Kingston Admission: $1000; Ladies free before 11 pm
- MVP Fridays – Pulse Complex; 38 Trafalgar Road, Kingston Appleton flasks on special all night. Please note: the event is no longer FREE of charge for MEN as of April 26 Men will be $1000; however you may obtain a Puls8 Black Card and be able to enter free of cost. For more information check their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PulseFashionJA?fref=ts
- Energy Fridays – The Olympia Crowne Hotel; 53 Molynes Road, St. Andrew Admission: $500; Ladies FREE before 11 p.m
- After Work Vent – Club Impulse; 61 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston.Admission: $300; Ladies free 7 pm … Drink specials all night !
- Tempted Fridays – Club Aphrodiziac; Portmore Town Centre Admission: $300 before 1 a.m.; $500 after; Ladies 2-4-1 before midnight
- 5IVE – the Quad; New Kingston
- Uber – Club Privilege; New Kingston Admission: Ladies $1000 (2-4-1 before 1 am); Men $2000 Please note that Moscato wines have been added to their list of drinks
- Jamaica International Invitational (World Challenge) Meet [track and field event] – National Stadium, St. Andrew.
- Very Berry Live Auction – New Kingston Shopping Centre. Blackberry phones and accessories CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP !
- Live from Kingston – Base Kingston ; Manor Park. Come see Protoje,Kymani Marley, Jesse Royal and many more artistes perform live. NO COVER CHARGE Showtime: 7 pm
- Cinco de Mayo – come celebrate [a premature] Cindo de Mayo with Chilito’s Mexican (Old Hope Road, Kingston). NO COVER CHARGE Please note it is also Taco Saturdays (tacos for $150 each)!
- Chandor – Club Overtime; NHT Car Park, New Kingston. Admission: [pre-sold] $800 [at the gate] $1000
- Ultra ++ – Fiction Nightclub
- Mandeville Wedding Show – The Mandeville Hotel (Mandeville) Begins at 1 pm
On the theatre scene:
SKOOLAZ- The National Pantomime is now playing at the Little Theatre; Saturdays 2:30 pm & 7:30 pm and Sundays 4:30 pm… for bookings call: 926-6129/926-6603
DANGEROUS AMBITIONS- at the Little Little Theatre; call the ticket office at: 793-2881/589-3012
GLASS SLIPPAZ – at Centrestage Theatre; Tuesdays – Fridays 8:00pm & Saturdays and Sundays 5:00pm … call the ticket office at: 968-7529/960-3585
EMBASSY SAGA – at The Theatre Place; Wednesdays – Saturdays 8:00 pm and Sundays 6:00 pm… call the ticket office: 908-0040 or 882-4042 FINAL WEEKEND
For the kids
• Putt and Play (Kingston)
• Hope Zoo (Kingston)
• Cocojam (Kingston)
• Book reading from 1 – 2 pm at Bookophilia (Kingston)
• Rockfort Mineral Bath (Kingston)
• The movies (Palace Amusement- Kingston, Manchester, St. James)
• Devon House (Kingston)
• Jamaica Zoo (St. Elizabeth)
• Aquasol Beach Park (St.James)
• Mystic Mountain (St. Ann)
• Dunn’s River Falls (St. Ann)
Whatever you do this weekend feel free to share it with us in the comments section below or on our twitter account (@WhereInJa).
Enjoy the weekend
P.S.: Remember to follow us on Twitter (@WhereInJa), also send us an e-mail at: email@example.com