It’s the weekend ! It’s time to get happy
For everything else, continue reading !
- Guinness Frappe Fridays – Muffin Top Cafe`; New Kingston, Kingston. Get 20% off any Guinness Frappe (Follow @Muffintopcafe on Twitter)
- Happy Hour – CRU Bar; 71 Lady Musgrave Road, Kingston Happy Hour is from 6-7 p.m.
- After Work Jam Fridays – Malacoda ; Hagley Park Plaza, Kingston
- Friday Night Grill – The Courtleigh Hotel; 85 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston
- Extatic Fridays – Kabana; 12 Hope Road, Kingston
- After-work Jam – The Essence; King’s Plaza, St.Andrew
- Horny Fridayz – Berbick Road; Kingston ADMISSION: FREE
- Enjoy soothing Jazz music – Christopher’s Jazz Cafe`; ground floor of the Quad Nightclub
- MVP Fridays – Pulse Complex; 38 Trafalgar Road, Kingston Appleton flasks on special all night. ADMISSION: FREE
- CLUB XS All Inclusive Fridays – Liguanea Post Office Mall; Hope Road, Kingston ADMISSION: [Ladies] $1000 [Men] $2500
- Uber – Club Privilege; New Kingston Admission: Ladies $1000 (2-4-1 before 1 am); Men $2000
- Illuminato (The Finale) – Quad Nightclub; New Kingston
- Uncorked Burger Saturdays – Uncorked; Shop #2, sovereign North [29 Barbican Road]
- Zen Tropicale – Tropicale Bay, St. Ann ADMISSION: [early bird] $5000 [general] $6000 A shuttle is provided from Liguanea Club (in New Kingston), it leaves at 12 pm and departs the party venue at 7 pm sharp cost: $1000. For more information, click here.
- International Wine Festival – The Secrets Hotel, Sea Wind Club; Montego Bay, St. James Begins at 8 pm
- CLUB XS All Inclusive Saturdays – Liguanea Post Office Mall; Hope Road, Kingston ADMISSION: [Ladies] $1000 [Men] $2500
- Skylife Saturdays – Quad Night Club; New Kingston ADMISSION: Ladies $1500; Men $2000
- Taboo – Phillip Sherlock Centre; University of the West Indies, Mona; 7 Mona Road, Kingston ADMISSION: $1500 Showtime 6 pm For more information click here.
For the kids:
School’s out! How about letting the kids have some real fun this summer? Here are some places you could take them this weekend:
• Putt and Play (Kingston)
• Hope Zoo (Kingston)
• Cocojam (Kingston)
• Book reading from 1 – 2 pm at Bookophilia (Kingston)
• Rockfort Mineral Bath (Kingston)
• The movies (Palace Amusement- Kingston, Manchester, St. James)
• Devon House (Kingston)
• Jamaica Zoo (St. Elizabeth)
• Aquasol Beach Park (St.James)
• Mystic Mountain (St. Ann)
• Dunn’s River Falls (St. Ann)
• Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt (Kingston)
• Budding Chefs Cooking Camp (Kingston)
Whatever you do this weekend feel free to share it with us in the comments section below or on our twitter account (@WhereInJa).